Dwarvish Rings

  • darancgrissom@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
      I need help with a question. After watching "Return of the King" the other
      night some friends and I started arguing about what happened to the rings of
      power. Human and Elivish were no problem. However, I believed that all the
      Dwarvish Rings were lost beofre the War, my friend states that some were
      lost but others were captured by the Enemy. My Tolkien books are packed up
      because I move in two weeks. Can anyone please give me ingight into the
      Dwarvish Rings of Power
    • Michael Martinez
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2004
        > At 11:25 AM 4/13/3018, Gandalf the Grey wrote:
        >
        > "Seven the Dwarf-kings possessed, but three he has recovered, and the
        > others the dragons have consumed."

        Peter's Ring history is a bit different from Tolkien's. It has been a
        while since I watched "The Fellowship of the Ring". Does the movie
        actually say what became of the Dwarf rings, as in the book?
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2004