That last post was sent to the mailing list by mistake.

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
      Please ignore my last post. That was an E-mail to Marian VanLoo that I sent
      to the mailing list by mistake. (And I *do* mean that. Please ignore it.)

    • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
        That's Ok. A preview of some of the goodies for the Auction!

        Everyone - Don't forget to bring your $$$. We accept cash, checks and
        traveler's checks (and Paypal if you really blew it).

        This ad brought to you by the Mythopoeic Society Treasurer.

        Mythically yours,
        Lisa