Eye of Argon (was _The Da Vinci Code_)

  • Margaret Dean
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2004
      juliet@... wrote:

      > Here's the Eye of Argon. Please don't read it with a beverage in hand.
      > http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/SF-Archives/Misc/Eye_Of_The_Argon

      Or more appositely, with a beverage in mouth! :D

      --Margaret Dean
      <margdean@...>
    • juliet@firinn.org
      Message 2 of 3 , May 30, 2004
        On Sun, May 30, 2004 at 12:12:29AM -0400, Margaret Dean wrote:
        > juliet@... wrote:
        >
        > > Here's the Eye of Argon. Please don't read it with a beverage in hand.
        > > http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/SF-Archives/Misc/Eye_Of_The_Argon
        >
        > Or more appositely, with a beverage in mouth! :D

        Lest it become a beverage in keyboard.

        Julie
      • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
          My favorite "reading" was when someone started to read silently on their
          turn to prepare for the "ordeal", and just started laughing
          hysterically, passing it on without having read a word out loud.

          Yes, it is that bad.

          Mythically yours,
          Lisa