Re: Mythago Wood

    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2004
      In a message dated 5/28/2004 8:41:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      lizziewriter@... writes:

      > SO What did you think of _Mythago Wood_? I read it some years ago. I
      > found it a little disturbing, but unique. Strange. I think there is a
      > sequel.

      The following books by Robert Holdstock are a series:

      _Mythago Wood_
      _Lavondyss_
      _The Hollowing_
      _Merlin's Wood_
      _Gate of Ivory, Gate of Horn_

      Lizzie, I'm sorry to have to bother you about this, but would you please do
      your quoting in a different style? It's really hard to read your posts. You
      don't put anything anything in front of the quote to indicate that it's a
      quote. (At least, when I read it I don't see anything. Perhaps it gets edited out
      by something in the mail system.) Putting the ">>" at the end of the quote
      doesn't help. By the time I get to that I don't know where the quote starts.
      It takes a long time to read your posts because I have to go back and forth
      several times to figure out which paragraphs are quotes from other people's
      posts and which are your own contributions. You are the most prolific poster in
      this mailing list recently, so this means I have to spend a lot of time on
      this. I don't mean to offend you on this, but this really does hurt my ability to
      read your posts.

    • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      Message 2 of 2 , May 28, 2004
        << Lizzie, I'm sorry to have to bother you about this, but would you please
        do
        your quoting in a different style? It's really hard to read your posts. You
        don't put anything anything in front of the quote to indicate that it's a
        quote. (At least, when I read it I don't see anything. Perhaps it gets
        edited out
        by something in the mail system.) >>

        How's that?

        Sorry. I do put a few hard returns in between each time, but still, I
        guess it can get messy.

        And I know I'm taking up a lot of bandwidth. Sorry, sorry, sorry.

        Thanks for the list regarding Mythago. I had no idea ! OK now how many of
        us are going to nip over to amazon dot com to see if they are all still in
        print? I'm about to get booted off the computer again so I will check
        later.

        Has anyone read them? Did anyone else find at least some of them a little
        spooky? Or something?

        Lizzie

        Elizabeth Apgar Triano
        lizziewriter@...