Chenrezig WAS Re: Re: [mythsoc] Stewardship vs Dominion and other languagequestions

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2004
      Chenrezig is the Tibetan name of the Buddha of Compassion, known elsewhere
      by
      his Sanskrit name Avalokiteshvara. >>

      Thank you. A little voice in my head is going, But aren't they ALL of
      Compassion, the buddhas and bodhisattvas? Isn't that what it's all about,
      sort of?

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia