Re: [mythsoc] Coptic Bible

  • Larry Swain
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2004
      I honestly don't know of one translated into English. If you're interested though I can come up with an English list of the books and order of the Coptic Old Testament. I believe that all, or at least almost all of the extra books the Copts include are in English translation, some even on the Net. I'll try and do that today sometime.

      Larry

      > Is this something I can just get from amazon dot com, or are there better
      > sources for preferred editions? THe most recent bible purchase I have made
      > was from teh Upper Room people.
      >

      > Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      > lizziewriter@...
      > amor vincit omnia