Re: Re: Mythago Wood RE: [mythsoc] Stewardship vs Dominion and other languagequestions

  • alexeik@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28 9:28 AM
      In a message dated 5/28/4 3:36:07 PM, Margaret Dean wrote:

      <<That's interesting, because from what I recall of LAVONDYSS (it's
      been quite a while since I read it), it has a female protagonist
      and I suppose is the woman's "journey inward" in the same way
      that MYTHAGO WOOD is the male's. Can anybody who's read it more
      recently or more frequently than I have confirm or deny?

      Yes, I think that was definitely the author's intention.
      Alexei