is genome stuff OT?

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2000
      This morning I got to look over the Beowulf write up in the New York Times
      book review... and I think I need my own copy to make up my mind. ALso, they
      had a write up on a Genome book, um, Genome: The Autobiography of a Species
      in 23 Chapters, by Matt Ridley. It occurs to me that these topics, genome
      study/storytelling, and language/literature storytelling, are not unrelated.
      Who wants to have a go?

      Lizzie