RE: [mythsoc] more on the vanishing point pen

  • Jay Hershberger
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2004
      > Trinity Sunday is coming, dust off your Athanasian Creeds and St.
      > Patrick's
      > texts.
      >
      > best,
      >
      > Lizzie

      JH: (emerging from lurkersville)...Yeah!!! At our traditional Anglican
      parish the Athanasian Creed is read antiphonally by the congregation on
      Trinity Sunday, and the Lorica (St. Paddie's Breastplate) is sung with ALL
      the verses as the processional hymn.

      BTW, is it true that Stephen Lawhead is writing (or has written) a
      historical novel about St. Padraig?

      Cheers,

      Jay Hershberger