more on the vanishing point pen

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2004
      Hi gang,

      I am much enjoying my new vanishing point pen. I just found, on
      pendemonium.com, in the italic pen section, an offering for just the nib
      and converter, in case anyone would be interested in such a thing. I might
      have been interested, except that I think I will wait and get a converted
      vp pen instead, later. A nice .9 to 1.1 italic nib is a fun thing imo.
      NAYY

      I have heard that Cross is or will be offering a vp type fountain pen as
      well. Anyone know about that?

      I had some related mythie thoughts yesterday and today but they are all in
      hiding at the moment. But here is almost one:

      Trinity Sunday is coming, dust off your Athanasian Creeds and St. Patrick's
      texts.

      best,

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
    • Jay Hershberger
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17, 2004
        > Trinity Sunday is coming, dust off your Athanasian Creeds and St.
        > Patrick's
        > texts.
        >
        > best,
        >
        > Lizzie

        JH: (emerging from lurkersville)...Yeah!!! At our traditional Anglican
        parish the Athanasian Creed is read antiphonally by the congregation on
        Trinity Sunday, and the Lorica (St. Paddie's Breastplate) is sung with ALL
        the verses as the processional hymn.

        BTW, is it true that Stephen Lawhead is writing (or has written) a
        historical novel about St. Padraig?

        Cheers,

        Jay Hershberger