Re: the dragons have been launched

  • misscubbidge
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2004
      Thanks, David.

      "... so he was probably familiar with Miss Cubbidge. Her story
      doesn't have much in common with that of Tolkien's Miss Biggins, in
      the poem "The Dragon's Visit", but I'm always reminded of each by the
      other anyway. In each, at least, the dragon is splendid."

      Yes, exactly. *what he said* ;D

      Anne
    • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      Message 2 of 4 , May 7, 2004
        Oh, Anne, good luck! I will have to surf over and check this one out!

        thanks,

        Elizabeth Apgar Triano
        lizziewriter@...
        amor vincit omnia