Book search

  • al_fariis
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4 11:01 PM
      Greetings members!
      I'm looking for a fantasy humor/parody that includes mentions of
      "thew oil" and the quote "He was down to his last thew and soon would
      have no thews left...."
      Any ideas? A friend has been racking his brain trying to remember.
      Thanks!
      Steve Gaddis
    • Croft, Janet B.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5 12:15 PM
        Googled it on the off chance, but no luck. However, it's astounding how
        many times "the" misspelled as "thew" appears in the same sentence as
        "oil"...

        This sounds a bit like something out of Craig Shaw Gardner.

        Janet Brennan Croft