Book search

  • al_fariis
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2004
      Greetings members!
      I'm looking for a fantasy humor/parody that includes mentions of
      "thew oil" and the quote "He was down to his last thew and soon would
      have no thews left...."
      Any ideas? A friend has been racking his brain trying to remember.
      Thanks!
      Steve Gaddis
    • Croft, Janet B.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2004
        Googled it on the off chance, but no luck. However, it's astounding how
        many times "the" misspelled as "thew" appears in the same sentence as
        "oil"...

        This sounds a bit like something out of Craig Shaw Gardner.

        Janet Brennan Croft