Mythic Imagination and Modern Society:

  • odzer@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2004
      I just noticed this, thought might be of interest to some folks here ( or did
      someone post this already? I have not had time to read many postings of
      late.)

      -John

      ===========

      Mythic Imagination and Modern Society:
      "The Re-Enchantment of the World"
      June 13 - 18=20
      Palm Springs, California

      The 16th International Transpersonal Association Conference will focus on
      the importance of myth and archetypal dynamics in psychology, human history=
      ,
      and modern society. the conference will include lectures, experiential
      sessions, ritual, music, dance, visual arts, and a celebration of the
      hundredth anniversary of the birth of Joseph Campbell, the greatest
      mythologist of the 20th century. Presenters include Marilyn Schlitz, Angele=
      Arrien, Chris Bache, Stan and Christina Grof, Michael Harner, Jean Houston
      and many more.

      Contact & Registration Info: 415-575-6115 or go to www.itaconferences.org

      =========
      John Potts