RE: [mythsoc] Not a fairy tale, alas

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28 7:38 AM
      Oh this thing was inescapable yesterday too. I hear he was on the Today
      show this morning (Weds.). These things have been done before. But it is
      entertaining anyway.

      Personally, I bet he gets more for the ruined gown than the girl would have
      if she tried selling it as a nice piece.

      Lizzie Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
    • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 28 5:49 PM
        I saw him on the Today show this am. The dress is actually in good
        shape, but I wouldn't want it.

        I see the bid has already closed. Good luck to him.

        Mythically yours,
        Lisa

        Stolzi wrote:

        >http://tinyurl.com/38lu7
        >
        >The picture is bad enough, but read the text!!!

      • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 29 6:26 AM
          I saw him on the Today show this am. The dress is actually in good
          shape, but I wouldn't want it. >>

          lol Stuff like that is good for crafts.

          I see the bid has already closed. Good luck to him. >>

          Last I saw it was at fifteen grand. I can't imagine. Did anyone see the
          ghost in a jar last year? And hasn't the State of West Virginia been up
          for auction?

          OK OK how to get back on topic.... have there been any more relics of the
          LOTR movies on eBay?

          Lizzie Apgar Triano
          lizziewriter@...
          amor vincit omnia