Not a fairy tale, alas

  • Stolzi
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 2004
      http://tinyurl.com/38lu7

      The picture is bad enough, but read the text!!!

      Diamond Proudbrook
    • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 28, 2004
        Oh this thing was inescapable yesterday too. I hear he was on the Today
        show this morning (Weds.). These things have been done before. But it is
        entertaining anyway.

        Personally, I bet he gets more for the ruined gown than the girl would have
        if she tried selling it as a nice piece.

        Lizzie Apgar Triano
        lizziewriter@...
        amor vincit omnia
      • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 28, 2004
          I saw him on the Today show this am. The dress is actually in good
          shape, but I wouldn't want it.

          I see the bid has already closed. Good luck to him.

          Mythically yours,
          Lisa

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 29, 2004
            I saw him on the Today show this am. The dress is actually in good
            shape, but I wouldn't want it. >>

            lol Stuff like that is good for crafts.

            I see the bid has already closed. Good luck to him. >>

            Last I saw it was at fifteen grand. I can't imagine. Did anyone see the
            ghost in a jar last year? And hasn't the State of West Virginia been up
            for auction?

            OK OK how to get back on topic.... have there been any more relics of the
            LOTR movies on eBay?

            Lizzie Apgar Triano
            lizziewriter@...
            amor vincit omnia