Re: From that mythical land inside the Beltway

  • ravenduongladash
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 26, 2004
      My, it certainly takes a while for mail to get thru the Yahoo server
      *grin*.
      Original mail was posted Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:18 am and appears on the
      25th :-)

      <snip>

      caio
      Graeme
    • Joan Marie Verba
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 26, 2004
        ravenduongladash wrote:

        > My, it certainly takes a while for mail to get thru the Yahoo server
        > *grin*.
        > Original mail was posted Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:18 am and appears on the
        > 25th :-)

        This particular one got "stuck" and I was only aware of this last night
        when I checked my moderator board.

        Joan
        Joan Marie Verba
        verba001@...