_Morlindale"_

  • Michael A. Aquino VIĀ°
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2004
      The _Morlindale"_, being perspectives on events during the First,
      Second, and Third Ages of Arda by Melkor, Sauron, the Lord of
      the Nazgul, and Pallando the Blue has been updated as of 4/9/04
      at:

      http://www.xeper.org/maquino

      This update includes additional new artwork by Ms. Aldona
      Czajewska, who is gradually contributing illustrations
      throughout the _Morlindale"_. Ms. Czajewska's portfolio
      of Tolkien-inspired and other fantasy art can be seen at:

      http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/loth/a/l/aldona3/aldona3.html

      My appreciation to those of you who have found the
      _Morlindale"_ interesting, and I hope that this update
      continues the magic.

      Michael Aquino
      xeper@...