RE: Want Shinies! Re: [mythsoc] The Silmarillion, condensed...a lot

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 21, 2004
      Well, that explains my love of shinies, sparklies, and other flashy
      stuff <g>. >>

      Personally I've always considered it an aspect of the dragon blood. I have
      an essay on the subject in fact. Course I try to ignore those skeptics who
      say it's magpie and not dragon. Hmph.

      Lizzie Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 23, 2004
        You want the condensed Silmarillion? Here's my condensed Silmarillion ...
        less than 300 words.

        http://www.livejournal.com/users/calimac/2394.html

        - DB