RE: [mythsoc] The Silmarillion, condensed...a lot

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 21, 2004
      Excellent, Janet, thanks! Wish I could have gotten the music to play too.
      Very cool site. My hat's off to the writer too.

      Lizzie Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
    • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 21, 2004
        Well, that explains my love of shinies, sparklies, and other flashy
        stuff <g>.

        Mythically yours,
        Lisa

        Croft, Janet B. wrote:

        >http://www.livejournal.com/users/camwyn/328358.html

      • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 21, 2004
          Well, that explains my love of shinies, sparklies, and other flashy
          stuff <g>. >>

          Personally I've always considered it an aspect of the dragon blood. I have
          an essay on the subject in fact. Course I try to ignore those skeptics who
          say it's magpie and not dragon. Hmph.

          Lizzie Apgar Triano
          lizziewriter@...
          amor vincit omnia
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 23, 2004
            You want the condensed Silmarillion? Here's my condensed Silmarillion ...
            less than 300 words.

            http://www.livejournal.com/users/calimac/2394.html

            - DB