The Silmarillion, condensed...a lot

  • Croft, Janet B.
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 21 8:39 AM
      http://www.livejournal.com/users/camwyn/328358.html

      For your enjoyment...

      Janet

    • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 21 9:50 AM
        Excellent, Janet, thanks! Wish I could have gotten the music to play too.
        Very cool site. My hat's off to the writer too.

        Lizzie Apgar Triano
        lizziewriter@...
        amor vincit omnia
      • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 21 11:20 AM
          Well, that explains my love of shinies, sparklies, and other flashy
          stuff <g>.

          Mythically yours,
          Lisa

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 21 1:32 PM
            Well, that explains my love of shinies, sparklies, and other flashy
            stuff <g>. >>

            Personally I've always considered it an aspect of the dragon blood. I have
            an essay on the subject in fact. Course I try to ignore those skeptics who
            say it's magpie and not dragon. Hmph.

            Lizzie Apgar Triano
            lizziewriter@...
            amor vincit omnia
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 23 8:17 AM
              You want the condensed Silmarillion? Here's my condensed Silmarillion ...
              less than 300 words.

              http://www.livejournal.com/users/calimac/2394.html

              - DB