Re: [mythsoc] One of those moments...

  • dianejoy@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 21 7:17 AM
      Your description of that moment inspired a powerful mental image that I
      wish I could draw / paint, a la Sue Dawes or Rowena. Unfortunately, I am
      not Sue Dawes / Rowena, and so it will only live in my mind. Sigh. In my
      next life, I'd like some artistic talent, please! (Hmm. What kind of car
      would an elf drive? A convertible, I think! With magical screen to keep
      out the rain but let in the wind and leaves.)---djb