Discussion Groups

  • David Lenander
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25 1:58 PM
      Responding to the message of <7c345f54.36d52d25@...>
      from mythsoc@onelist.com:

      > From: LeslieJ55@...
      >
      > Great idea. No group nearby.

      I think an online discussion group (or several) is a great idea--we do have one
      online discussion group in Coinherence, devoted to Charles Williams. But we
      also have a number of individuals scattered about the country who are interested
      in starting local discussion groups. If you (or anyone else) wants to let me
      know of your interest and locale, I can add you to my registry and/or let you
      know of any interested parties in your geographic area. If you'd be willing to
      take it a step further, you could agree to be listed as a contact person for
      organizing a group in your area. I also have a web-page devoted to this topic,
      The Hermits' Pool, at
      http://www.tc.umn.edu/nlhome/m391/d-lena/Hermits%27Pool.html

      From there you can link to the Society Activity Calendar, where various local
      groups are listed.

      David Lenander, Library Manager I
      Bio-Medical Library Access Services work: (612)626-3375
      Circulation, Core Collections & Reserve Desks home: (651)292-8887
      Diehl Hall/505 Essex SE fax: (612)626-2454
      University of Minnesota
      Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455

      e-mail: d-lena@...
      web-page: http://www.tc.umn.edu/nlhome/m391/d-lena/BirdnBab.html