RE: [mythsoc] Far from mythic, but very Eastery, and I just had to share...

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2004
      lol thanks. Anyone participate in Peeps jousting this season? Anyone care
      for an introduction to this microwave sport?

      BTW does anyone know why one should not put PlayDoh in the microwave? A
      friend of mine was going to find out but he hasn't gotten back to me and I
      ain't gonna put my own appliance at risk.

      Lizzie Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia