RE: [mythsoc] Lost, lost, my precious

  • Croft, Janet B.
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2004
      As they say on another list I frequent, this gets the Early Morning Earl
      Grey Monitor Spew Award...

      Janet (just back from San Antonio myself)

      David Bratman wrote:

      "OK, but not a substitute for other atlases. I got really, REALLY lost
      using
      this. I'm not sure who to contact about this, but it's I-27, not I-29,
      that
      runs through Lubbock."

      The question, "Was this review helpful to you?" was helpfully asked. The
      answer
      is that it made me laugh. However, having tried to navigate through
      Texas, the
      microscopic possibility that this was not a joke or a misplaced entry
      made me
      marvel at the sheer trauma of trying to find Lubbock with maps of Middle
      Earth.

      There are orcs in both places though, so perhaps LOTR: Weapons and
      Warfare
      would have been more useful to the reviewer.

      Yahoo! Groups Links