Far from mythic, but very Eastery, and I just had to share...

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2004
      http://www.improb.com/news/2003/apr/pepys.html

      Diamond Proudbrook

    • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 20, 2004
        lol thanks. Anyone participate in Peeps jousting this season? Anyone care
        for an introduction to this microwave sport?

        BTW does anyone know why one should not put PlayDoh in the microwave? A
        friend of mine was going to find out but he hasn't gotten back to me and I
        ain't gonna put my own appliance at risk.

        Lizzie Apgar Triano
        lizziewriter@...
        amor vincit omnia