Off topic question

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19, 2004
      Hi,

      Has anyone heard from Wendell lately? Is he OK? I guess reply to this
      offlist.

      thanks,

      Lizzie Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 19, 2004
        In a message dated 4/19/2004 4:13:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        lizziewriter@... writes:

        > Has anyone heard from Wendell lately?

        I apologize for not answering your E-mail. I've been incredibly busy. I'll
        reply when I get a spare minute.

      • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 20, 2004
          I apologize for not answering your E-mail. I've been incredibly busy. I'll
          reply when I get a spare minute.

          Ah, the fox has been spotted. Sorry to bother you, gang. No prob,
          Wendell. Glad you're OK.

          Lizzie Apgar Triano
          lizziewriter@...
          amor vincit omnia