Re: New Beowulf

  • Ted Sherman
    Message 1 of 27 , Mar 3, 2000
      "David S. Bratman" wrote:

      >and we, in turn, who can remember Silicon Valley
      > before it was called that, and when it was full of orchards, have
      > something over the dot-com weenies.

      David,

      Your comment about the orchards brought back a flood of memories of the
      Santa Clara Valley when it still have more orchards than concrete. I can
      remember looking down over the valley from Skyline or the Saratoga Gap
      and seeing blossoms--plum and apricot--from the Santa Cruz foothills to
      the Mt. Hamilton range.

      Thanks for the jolt to my memory!

      Ted
      --