Re: New Beowulf

  • David S. Bratman
    Message 1 of 27 , Mar 3, 2000
      On Fri, 3 Mar 2000, Berni Phillips wrote:

      > David Bratman is not responsible for the following message:
      > (Just kidding, dear!)

      What, I _am_ responsible for the following message? <g>

      DB
    • Ted Sherman
      Message 2 of 27 , Mar 3, 2000
        "David S. Bratman" wrote:

        >and we, in turn, who can remember Silicon Valley
        > before it was called that, and when it was full of orchards, have
        > something over the dot-com weenies.

        David,

        Your comment about the orchards brought back a flood of memories of the
        Santa Clara Valley when it still have more orchards than concrete. I can
        remember looking down over the valley from Skyline or the Saratoga Gap
        and seeing blossoms--plum and apricot--from the Santa Cruz foothills to
        the Mt. Hamilton range.

        Thanks for the jolt to my memory!

        Ted
        --