RE: [mythsoc] MythCon, and papers

  • Croft, Janet B.
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 12 8:35 AM
      I just got back from Pop Culture (lots of great papers!) and saw the
      discussion about transportation at the Ann Arbor Mythcon. I don't know
      all the details, but there WILL be shuttle service between the two
      locations. Breakfast, dinner, and evening activities will be at the
      hotel. I imagine details will be worked out as we schedule the papers
      and programming, about how often and how frequently the shuttles will
      run.

      Janet Brennan Croft