Re: [mythsoc] Writers and Cons - Mythcon

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2004
      All the information is good until June 30, I believe. If you want stay
      with the rest of the group (which is the most fun way to do things),
      please get the paperwork and money in by June 30. You can register at
      the door for membership only, but it will probably be more expensive.

      As for the other question about arrival and leaving times. Best arrival
      time noon to 3 pm Friday. Papers usually start at 2-3 pm, so you'll miss
      the least that way. >>

      What is the scoop with staying an extra day, either before or after?

      I am also interested to hear the buzz about the shuttle... I guess it's a
      hotel service? Are the rooms at the hotel or the dorms or both or what?

      Lizzie Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia