Re: [mythsoc] MythCon

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2004
      But I've just checked the web sites for the Ann Arbor Mythcon facilities,
      compared the addresses, and found that our hotel is FOUR MILES from our
      meeting facilities. Holy Orlando Bloom! How is it being planned to
      transport us back and forth? How can we go back to our rooms during the
      day to drop off stuff, change clothes, etc.? If we do drive, how's the
      parking near the meeting facilities? (City campuses are notoriously
      difficult to park at, even on summer weekends.) >>

      Oops. I suppose bicycles will only work to a point.

      Lizzie Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia