mythCon, one more question

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2004
      Not that it matters, particularly, just trying to get my facts straight.
      Is the housing in a Holiday Inn or in the uni dorms? There was mention of
      a Holiday Inn at the website. I was later thinking, so where are the
      meals served? I would imagine the dorms are cheaper, and you wouldn't want
      to be traipsing back and forth to a hotel. So what's the scoop with the
      hotel and the dorms?

      college food.... fond memories of poached eggs at 5 am.... ;-)

      Lizzie Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia