Re: [mythsoc] Mythsoc, I mean MythCON oops

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2004
      Thank you, everyone. We are working on arranging the family trip now, and
      it will have to be close to Mythcon timewise so we shall see. I am glad to
      hear that one doesn't have to rent a car. That cost can really kill an
      otherwise manageable trip.

      I take it this thing doesn't fill up soon so I can waffle for another month?

      Lizzie Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia