Re: [mythsoc] Re: Writers changing

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3, 2004
      But what about when an author changes voice in the middle of a story? Case
      in point: David Brin's _The Practice Effect_ . About halfway through,
      something began to bother me--something about the authorial voice had
      changed. Never was able to identify it. >>

      I found TPE to be a strange Brin book. It was a lot faster/easier going
      than others of his titles I had read previously. Not so many new
      vocabulary words as the Uplift War trilogy, I mean.

      Lizzie Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia