Origin of the Holy Grail

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2004
      "So Mary Magdalene tells me that Jesus and all the apostles had this big
      party and that it got really intense and Jesus drank from this golden
      goblet and now it�s missing and the restaurant is like, this is why there�s
      a surcharge."

      Further excerpts from "The Gospel of Debbie", translated from the original
      high-school Aramaic, may be found at:

      <http://www.newyorker.com/shouts/content/?040315sh_shouts>