Re: [mythsoc] ROTK Costume exhibit online

  • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 6, 2004
      *sigh* Some times I KNOW old age is setting in.

      That's who I was thinking of, but my mind was drawing a blank. And yes,
      it was intentional. The Elfs were supposed to be Arts & Craft - the long
      lean organic look. I noticed even in Tolkien's drawings of Elf stuff,
      there is an Arts & Crafts type feel, so it was not unexpected.

      Mythically yours,
      Lisa