RE: [mythsoc] Domine liberare nobis!

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2004
      Eisner/Miramax getting ahold of the Narnia Chronicles?

      The people who did what they did to Pocahontas and The Little Mermaid?

      Angels and Ministers of Grace, defend us! >>

      Good point. I wasn't thinking of the perils of Disneyfication. I was only
      thinking in terms of the general wear and tear of cinematography. Oh dear
      !!

      Lizzie Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia