Domine liberare nobis!

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2004
      Eisner/Miramax getting ahold of the Narnia Chronicles?

      The people who did what they did to Pocahontas and The Little Mermaid?

      Angels and Ministers of Grace, defend us!
    • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2004
        Eisner/Miramax getting ahold of the Narnia Chronicles?

        The people who did what they did to Pocahontas and The Little Mermaid?

        Angels and Ministers of Grace, defend us! >>

        Good point. I wasn't thinking of the perils of Disneyfication. I was only
        thinking in terms of the general wear and tear of cinematography. Oh dear
        !!

        Lizzie Apgar Triano
        lizziewriter@...
        amor vincit omnia