RE: [mythsoc] BORE DA

  • dianejoy@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
      And the same to you; March has St. Pat's, too, another of my favorite
      saint's days. ---djb

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
        Not only is my husband's family Harrigan on one side and Earley on the
        other (talk about Irish), but Little Harold was born on St. Pat's.

        It is definitely the holiday of choice in this house :-) .

        Mythically yours,
        Lisa