RE: [mythsoc] Woo Hoo A Clean Sweep!!!!!!

  • darancgrissom@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 2, 2004
      THe other songs in the category were not anywhere near as well known as Into
      the West. I personally liked the song well enough, but The Oscars have done
      this in the past, I mean picking a song ahead of time. I remember people
      saying when the film came out that it was a contender for best song, I don't
      recall that being said for any of the other nomines, just like with Chicago
      last year.