BORE DA

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
      And this just to say bore da (good morning, good day) and daffodils to you,
      it's Dewi Sant, St. David's Day. Probably just as chilly and miserable in
      Wales as home right now though.

      Lizzie Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
    • dianejoy@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
        And the same to you; March has St. Pat's, too, another of my favorite
        saint's days. ---djb

        And this just to say bore da (good morning, good day) and daffodils to you,
        it's Dewi Sant, St. David's Day. Probably just as chilly and miserable in
        Wales as home right now though.

        Lizzie Apgar Triano
        lizziewriter@...
        amor vincit omnia

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://mail2web.com/ .
      • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
          Not only is my husband's family Harrigan on one side and Earley on the
          other (talk about Irish), but Little Harold was born on St. Pat's.

          It is definitely the holiday of choice in this house :-) .

          Mythically yours,
          Lisa