Re: [mythsoc] Woo Hoo A Clean Sweep!!!!!!

  • Walkermonk@aol.com
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 1, 2004
      In a message dated 3/1/2004 5:08:03 AM Central Standard Time,
      jack@... writes:
      >Tolkien would be utterly appalled, but not at all surprised, by the
      >M*vie and its reception by the Powers That Be in Hollywood.

      Ahhh, now you can speak for Tolkien. How do you know that he wouldn't have
      approved of it?>>

      Are you joking? Or just being mean?

      Grace Walker Monk

    • darancgrissom@sbcglobal.net
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 2, 2004
        THe other songs in the category were not anywhere near as well known as Into
        the West. I personally liked the song well enough, but The Oscars have done
        this in the past, I mean picking a song ahead of time. I remember people
        saying when the film came out that it was a contender for best song, I don't
        recall that being said for any of the other nomines, just like with Chicago
        last year.