Re: [mythsoc] Woo Hoo A Clean Sweep!!!!!!

  • Walkermonk@aol.com
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 1, 2004
      In a message dated 2/29/2004 11:46:59 PM Central Standard Time,
      lunacy2@... writes:
      There, there, Carl. Don't have a fit of apoplexy.

      Look up the word "apoplexy." Carl is being positively restrained. And
      completely and utterly correct.

      Grace Walker Monk

    • darancgrissom@sbcglobal.net
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 2, 2004
        THe other songs in the category were not anywhere near as well known as Into
        the West. I personally liked the song well enough, but The Oscars have done
        this in the past, I mean picking a song ahead of time. I remember people
        saying when the film came out that it was a contender for best song, I don't
        recall that being said for any of the other nomines, just like with Chicago
        last year.