RE: [mythsoc] Woo Hoo A Clean Sweep!!!!!!

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 1, 2004
      Well and good. It's only a movie, it was quite the project, and let it
      have have some movie awards. Sheesh.

      I saw a commercial on Saturday for Oliver Twist on TV on Sunday, with
      Elijah Wood? We had to be out Sunday, so I didn't get to watch it. Anyone
      see that production? Was it from when he was younger? He seems pretty
      young in any case.

      Lizzie Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
    • darancgrissom@sbcglobal.net
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 2, 2004
        THe other songs in the category were not anywhere near as well known as Into
        the West. I personally liked the song well enough, but The Oscars have done
        this in the past, I mean picking a song ahead of time. I remember people
        saying when the film came out that it was a contender for best song, I don't
        recall that being said for any of the other nomines, just like with Chicago
        last year.