Re: [mythsoc] Woo Hoo A Clean Sweep!!!!!!

  • Carl F. Hostetter
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 1, 2004
      Ah. So it's OK to express approval for the Oscar results by invoking
      the suicide of "naysayers", but "apoplexy" to voice dissent.

      Got it.

    • darancgrissom@sbcglobal.net
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 2, 2004
        THe other songs in the category were not anywhere near as well known as Into
        the West. I personally liked the song well enough, but The Oscars have done
        this in the past, I mean picking a song ahead of time. I remember people
        saying when the film came out that it was a contender for best song, I don't
        recall that being said for any of the other nomines, just like with Chicago
        last year.