Re: [mythsoc] Woo Hoo A Clean Sweep!!!!!!

  • Carl F. Hostetter
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 1, 2004
      Having spent over 20 years reading, studying, and even at times editing
      Tolkien's work, and reading his own statements about his work and even
      about previous film treatments: yes; yes, I can.

      Carl

    • darancgrissom@sbcglobal.net
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 2, 2004
        THe other songs in the category were not anywhere near as well known as Into
        the West. I personally liked the song well enough, but The Oscars have done
        this in the past, I mean picking a song ahead of time. I remember people
        saying when the film came out that it was a contender for best song, I don't
        recall that being said for any of the other nomines, just like with Chicago
        last year.