Sarehole and Tolkien

  • Elizabeth R. Milner
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2004
    • Croft, Janet B.
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 27, 2004
        If the link doesn't work for you (it didn't for me, even though it is
        correct) lop off everything after classics/ and search for Tolkien, or
        the title of the article, Tolkien's Shire.

        Thanks, Liz, an interesting article!

        Janet

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 28, 2004
          At 05:50 PM 2/28/04 +0000, Elizabeth wrote:

          >Interesting article at
          >
          >http://books.guardian.co.uk/departments/classics/story/0,6000,596112,0
          >0.html

          When links wrap like this, one can try copying and pasting. If that doesn't
          work, sometimes putting a URL in < > angle brackets will work. See if
          this is clickable (should be in most email programs):

          <http://books.guardian.co.uk/departments/classics/story/0,6000,596112,00.html>

          HTH,
          Deidre