Re: Orlando Bloom Paper Doll

  • Deidre
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2004
      At 09:10 PM 2/18/04 +0000, you wrote:
      >Message: 5
      > Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 13:00:04 EST
      > From: Stolzi@...
      >Subject: Orlando Bloom Paper Doll
      >
      >http://groups.msn.com/OrlandoBloomis100buff/paperdolls
      >
      >Words fail me.

      Oops--hot linking is not allowed, according to the site. One has to go to
      the site, <http://www.orlandobloomfiles.com> to see all this, I guess.

      HTH,
      Deidre
    • Stolzi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 19, 2004
        In a message dated 2/19/2004 3:31:57 AM Central Standard Time,
        deidre@... writes:

        >Oops--hot linking is not allowed, according to the site. One has to go to
        >the site, <http://www.orlandobloomfiles.com> to see all this, I guess.

        When I click on "Paperdolls" at the left, I get the Hotlink warnings above,
        but small pictures of the paperdolls in the clothing, below, by scrolling.

        Diamond Proudbrook