Orlando Bloom Paper Doll

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2004
    • Deidre
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 19, 2004
        At 09:10 PM 2/18/04 +0000, you wrote:
        >Message: 5
        > Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 13:00:04 EST
        > From: Stolzi@...
        >Subject: Orlando Bloom Paper Doll
        >
        >http://groups.msn.com/OrlandoBloomis100buff/paperdolls
        >
        >Words fail me.

        Oops--hot linking is not allowed, according to the site. One has to go to
        the site, <http://www.orlandobloomfiles.com> to see all this, I guess.

        HTH,
        Deidre
      • Stolzi@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 19, 2004
          In a message dated 2/19/2004 3:31:57 AM Central Standard Time,
          deidre@... writes:

          >Oops--hot linking is not allowed, according to the site. One has to go to
          >the site, <http://www.orlandobloomfiles.com> to see all this, I guess.

          When I click on "Paperdolls" at the left, I get the Hotlink warnings above,
          but small pictures of the paperdolls in the clothing, below, by scrolling.

          Diamond Proudbrook